Re: [TenTec] V2.060b Release Comments

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] V2.060b Release Comments
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:58:17 -0500
Thanks for the clarification, Grant.  I wasn't complaining - both TT and
microHam recommend against using these interfaces (not the USB/COM port
adapters) to do updates.  I suspect it has to do with other functionality
that is running on the same port and the chance that running "random" stuff
across the interface might not work as expected.  My wild guess.  The
microHam works great for all other functionality, even to the point of being
able to handle the very low output from these later levels of V2.x code on
the Orion I.

Great comments on the forum, guys, and a big help in helping me to sort out
what I'm seeing and what I may be imagining - HI!

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com