Re: [TenTec] transverters

To: tentec@contesting.com, TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] transverters
From: RaySoifer@cs.com
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:23:22 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/2007 12:16:46 AM GMT Standard Time,
rick.williams@telus.net writes:
> and Kuhne sites.  It looks like Kuhne does not make a 6 metre transverter.
> My guess is the DEMI kit is about $395 when it's available (the current
> price is not in the catalogue).

The price is not in the DEMI catalogue because their 6m transverter is out of
stock and "temporarily" out of production.  Besides moving to Florida, DEMI
is awaiting parts for a re-designed unit.  No word as to when (if?) those parts
will be available.  I've had an order pending with DEMI for eight months now,
and counting.....

73,

Ray W2RS