Re: [TenTec] Transverter Kits

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Transverter Kits
From: Neal Campbell K3NC <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:34:59 -0400
While low cost is always an option, if I am going to get into VHF/
UHF, I would prefer high performance with moderate cost. Is the
Elecraft transverters high performance? I have always assumed that
SSB was the best but they are much more expensive than the Elecraft
ones.

Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc@gmail.com

telnet to our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com, ports 12001 and 23

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com