Re: [TenTec] Orion V2.060b Comments

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion V2.060b Comments
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 18:46:51 -0500
Orion II?  I don't know - I have an Orion I.  My friend has a II and it
works better with the Ver 2 firmware than what I've experienced on the Orion
I on ver. 2, so I don't know what to suggest.  I like some of the changes in
the Ver 2, but I like the DSP and audio response (both TX and RX) in the
version 1.372.  I may go try the 1.373b5 - I have it on the system, but have
never loaded it to the rig.

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas