Re: [TenTec] firmware 2.061f for Orion I

To: "Tentec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] firmware 2.061f for Orion I
From: "Geoff Stokes" <geoff.g0byh@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:52:34 +0100
Regret to say I have found an immediate problem with this software version.

When changing bands or frequency via the serial port (ext' control) the VFO
display does not update.

When the serial data is sent the VFO does actually change bands and the
frequency can be  remotely controlled but the actual display does not
update.

I carried out a master reset etc after the update.

I have gone back to version 2.060b and external control works correctly
again.

Best Rgds
Geoff - G0BYH
Checked by AVG Free Edition.