[TenTec] FS TT 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS TT 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler
From: "jlboockh@earthlink.net" <jlboockh@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 07:45:13 -0500
I am offering for sale my Ten Tec Model 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler. This
automatic antenna tuner handles the legal limit and matches the Omni VI,
Omni V, and Corsair II in appearance. It connects to the DB25 connector on
the back of the transceiver and adjusts automatically as you change bands
on the transceiver. It is just back from Ten Tec Service Dept. and works
fine. It has two thin scratches on the left side bottom of the cover that
are not easily visible; otherwise, it looks mint. I bought this from Ten
Tec awhile back but just don't need an automatic tuner.

I would like $700 plus some help with shipping, and will include the
aftermarket interconnect cable for the Omni VI or Omni V.

                        Jim  N4AL

n4al@arrl.net