Re: [TenTec] New Orion I v2 Firmware version: 2.062a

To: "TenTec List" <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New Orion I v2 Firmware version: 2.062a
From: "Rick Williams" <rick.williams@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:18:41 -0700
Well Martin I guess Geoff and I look into our morning coffee and see it as
half full while you see it as half empty.  Different stroke for different
folks.

Either way it's still progress.

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  <http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk>

-----------------------------

To:     Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment < tentec@contesting.com
<mailto:tentec%40contesting.com>>
From:   Martin AA6E < aa6e@ewing.homedns.org
<mailto:aa6e%40ewing.homedns.org>>
Date:   Thu, 24 May 2007 12:41:01 -0400

"Well done" - Well, yes and no.  Good to have bugs fixed, but not so
good to release updates without thorough testing!

Not to reopen ancient discussions.  This is just a fact of life for us
long-time Orion users.  We will endure.

73 Martin AA6E