Re: [TenTec] Value of Ten Tec OMNI V?

To: <dock0evz@earthlink.net>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Value of Ten Tec OMNI V?
From: "Rick, NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:06:20 -0500
Hi Doc,

Well, as you know, the value of the rig will ultimately depend on the number
of optional filters that are installed.
The rig alone is probably worth about $800 to $900, and allow about $75 per
additional filter.

By the way, I arrived back in the states 4 weeks ago today and I brought
with me just 3 things:
1. My old Telex crystal headphones which I took with me to Germany back in
1972
2. My Schurr Portabel Paddel which I bought over there
3. A 3-band low-loss trap dipole which is German technology and the best I
have ever seen.

I had previously purchased some used Ten-Tec gear over the Internet so I am
on the air here stateside now with an Omni VI+ opt.3 and a Model 238.

73
Rick
NJ0IP