Re: [TenTec] Value of Ten Tec OMNI V?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Value of Ten Tec OMNI V?
From: "Rick, NJ0IP / DJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:12:46 -0500
Sure Don,

The antennas are certainly still available.
You can find all the information by going to the Kelemen homepage.
Be sure to click on the Union Jack (British Flag) to set the language to
English.  Otherwise you will get it in German.

Unfortunately Gustav does not want to deliver to the U.S.
You need a friend in EU to buy it and forward it to you.
See: http://www.kelemenantennen.de/

These antennas have been on the market for nearly 20 years and their main
advantage over others is that they do not deteriorate from weather like most
common trap antennas do.

Of course you must have a good matchbox with any trap antenna, because it is
not very broad banded.  I have a Model 238 so it is no problem for me.

73
Rick