[TenTec] Raspy, treble sounding audio on transmit SSB Corsair II.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Raspy, treble sounding audio on transmit SSB Corsair II.
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 15:58:08 EDT
I am getting reports that my audio on SSB is sounding like it pops up  and
down and is raspy on my Corsair II.
Scope shows clean output, no flat topping but, does show signs of audio
going up on peaks.
Almost like the peak causes the audio to go to normal level.
After it does this a few times output on scope looks normal.
I have checked the mic and all connections in the mic.
If I throw the switch to my OMNI V I have no problem.
They are both on the same power supply and ground and antenna system.
So, must be in the Corsair II.
Any Corsair II owner have this happen to them?
What was the fix?
Thanks,
Dan/N4VET