[TenTec] How to adjust frequency display on OMNI V?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] How to adjust frequency display on OMNI V?
From: OTAKEBI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:52:40 EDT
Have a friend who has an OMNI V like mine but his frequency display is  off.
When mine reads say 28.300.00 his will read 28.300.30.
I also checked on WWV and he is off at 10.000.00 by .30.
When he transmits you can tell he is off by at least that much.
As you all know the OMNI V manual has hardly any repair instructions.
This would seem to be a simple fix but I do not want to try without
instructions.
Would anyone on the list have this information, hopefully is done or
suggested by Ten Tec?
Thanks in advance,
Dan/N4VET