[TenTec] Rough Scout FS

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Rough Scout FS
From: Ralph Matheny <mathenyr@marietta.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 11:09:40 -0400 (EDT)
I have a rather rough TT scout which is surplus to my needs.  It needs
PA transistors, but works OK at the QRP level, subject to certain other
known faults.  Guess one would call it a fixer-upper.  If somebody is
looking for a Scout of this ilk, e-mail me off list, I'll give details,
and perhaps we can deal.  It has the NB, comes with a couple modules,
and probably will make an OK radio.

If no interest on this basis, I'll dig in and rebuild and offer in better
condition.

Ralph Matheny
K8RYU
207 Gibbons Place