Re: [TenTec] CW Tuning with Omni 6 Plus

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW Tuning with Omni 6 Plus
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:13:52 -0400
Hi Kevin,

No, I'm not confusing it.  I know what 180 degrees out of phase means, vs.
any other phase angle.  And I know what a vector sum means.  My only mistake
was in using the vernacular instead of spelling out in great depth exactly
what I meant.  Sorry for the confusion.  As I said, in the cases I am
familiar with, we use 180 degrees out of phase.  Anyway, this has gotten to
be a dead horse, so I am going to give everyone a break and drop the
subject.

Regards,

Gary