Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Option 3 for sale

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Option 3 for sale
From: "Bill Harris" <W7KXB@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:26:31 -0700
You still have the O6 available?
Later
BillHarris

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment<mailto:tentec@contesting.com>
  Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 6:46 PM
  Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Option 3 for sale

  Thanks to all who replied.  Based on some numbers quoted to me,
  including TenTec's used list, I am offering the following for sale

  Omni VI Option 3 factory upgrade
  Includes all filters plus InRad SSB mod and 2.8 KHz SSB filter
  Matching power supply external speaker combo

  This radio is in very good condition, and has one small dent at the
  left rear corner of the chassis as shown below - about 5mm.  The
  radio was serviced by TenTec earlier this year and is in great
  working condition.  Guaranteed not DOA, of course.  The original
  TenTec SSB filter is included, as well a couple of others.

  $1300 for radio and matching power supply/speaker

  Plus shipping to your location via the carrier of you choice.

  Tod

  On Jun 25, 2007, at 10:05 AM, Tod Glenn wrote:

  > I'm not the greatest photographer.  Please note that i found a slight
  > ding in one corner (shown circled)
  >

  > http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-1.jpg<http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-1.jpg>
  > http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-2.jpg<http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-2.jpg>
  > http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-3.jpg<http://cordite.com/~n7wd/omni-3.jpg>