Re: [TenTec] 6N2 call TT for pricing on used

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6N2 call TT for pricing on used
From: Henry Mackey <kb9cqo@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:35:05 -0400 (EDT)
Right on Dave

Henry/n9hm

----- Original Message -----
From: "d e warnick" <d.e.warnick@comcast.net>
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:13:54 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York

About 2 months ago, I paid $525 for an absolutely perfect 6n2 with a manual and
power cord. The price included shipping

Pricing can be all over the place. If you want a fair price and a guaranteed
price with a quick sale, set a fair price. You will get offers.

If you're looking to get the maximum out of the rig that you can, then put it
on that auction place and take your chances.

It's not all that difficult. Determine what you want and go with it. If you ask
us what to do, you'll get as many opinions as there are of us. It's your rig.
Do what you want, and understand that no matter what you do, some will agree
wholeheartedly, and some will think you're crazy. That's the beauty of each of
us being different.

Good luck, no matter what you choose

73's
Dave