Re: [TenTec] 6n2 aux speaker

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6n2 aux speaker
From: "Bill Miner" <wg6h@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 13:25:27 -0800
Dick & Group,

As is the case with many rigs from  Ten Tec, there is plenty of extra  space
inside of the equipment case.  However there is very little un-used space on
the back panel and there is a printed circuit board mounted directly behind
the back panel that makes it nearly impossible to add jacks or switches in
that area.

There is a phone jack on the front and a line level audio output on the
rear.  My suggestion would be to use either the head phone jack or the line
level out to feed into an Amplified Speaker and leave the rig stock to
preserve it's resale value instead of turning it into a "hack job".

Just my .02  worth.

73,
Bill - K6WLM