[TenTec] Ten Tec - 565 for Sale new price from KC6AWX

To: orion565@yahoogroups.com, TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec - 565 for Sale new price from KC6AWX
From: Michael W Elliott <kq0b@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:06:34 -0700 (PDT)
This message is from  KC6AWX so contact him at the following address:
You can reach him at the following email addresses:
rtdevine@pacbell.net or kc6awx@kc6awx.com

I have an Orion model 565 (no antenna tuner) (with all the optional 1.8, 500,
and 250 filters installed) for sale. Also, it has the optional cooling fan
installed in the rear above the finals.
 The rig is in excellent condition with no blemishes, non smoking environment,
and works excellently. I purchased this rig new from TenTec. It has the current
version 2 software loaded. Comes complete with Manual, Nifty Pages, original
boxes. and accessories.
 Asking $2400 and shipping to CONUS. All reasonable offers looked at!!!