Re: [TenTec] Fast Repair from TT

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fast Repair from TT
From: "Paul Gates, KD3JF" <pearly732003@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 04:03:00 -0700 (PDT)
Ten Tec has always been known for that kind of service. I
may have mentioned this before .... Back in the 70s I had a
problem with my Triton IV and discovered which board in the
radio was giving the problem. I called TT and they said no
bother to send radio in... they mailed me a new board that
day and when I received it I returned the old board to
them. No charge except postage and it was out of warranty!