[TenTec] Anyone Looking to get a Corsair II a Good Home?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Anyone Looking to get a Corsair II a Good Home?
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:27:58 -0500 (CDT)
I just got an email from Greg KQ3DX on another topic entirely, but he was a
little disappointed that he had just missed out on the auction of a Corsair II.
 Seems that he got outbid by a lousy $5 in the last 7 seconds, as the unit went
for $405 (obviously he bid $400).

Now, being the nice guy that I am, and I heard that Bill, there's only a few of
things I could do:

(1)  Pass on my sympathies -- done
(2)  Laugh at him for dealing with that auction site -- I told you, really, I'm
a nice guy, so I may joke about it, but I wouldn't do it!
(3)  Sell him my Corsair II -- fat chance, I'm not that nice a guy
(4)  Ask if anyone hear has a Corsair II that they are willing to depart with...

So:

If there's anyone on the list with a Corsair II in need of a good home,

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL,

but instead, please e-mail Greg at kq3dx@hotmail.com and discuss it with him.
(He'a an airline mechanic who works the overnight shift as USeless Airways, so
bear that in mind when awaiting replies)

Thanks!

73, ron w3wn