[TenTec] Firmware update

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Firmware update
From: Bill Ogden <wogden@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:36:48 -0400
It has been a while since I updated my Orion I.  I am now installing the 062a
level. I seem to remember that the update process stepped through about 9000
data lines fairly rapidly the last time I did this.
The current update is moving very slowly. It stayed on lines 680, 710, and 720
for several minutes each. (I may not have remembered the line numbers
correctly.) The Orion display says "Program Flash 668" when the PC display is
much past this number.  Also, the Orion display says "CC=000" (I assume this is
Condition Code 0, usually a good sign for a computer program).

Is this update proceeding normally?

Bill - W2WO