Re: [TenTec] power output of ten tec delta

To: "John Vickers" <wa4tt@nlamerica.com>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] power output of ten tec delta
From: <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 10:53:43 -0400
soooooooooooo 375 audio and 375 carrier equals 750 watts peaks above and
below the base line making 1500 Watts of actual PEP , right ? It always
sounds nice if you have the right detector and a broad enough filter. Boy,
it's been a long time since I had to scratch my bald head on this one :-)

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.