Re: [TenTec] corair p.s. with paragon?

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] corair p.s. with paragon?
From: "Joel R. Hallas" <jrhallas@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 20:01:35 -0400
John,

I used my old Corsair I power supply with my Paragon and it works fine -
except that the Corsair is rated at 20 A and the Paragon at 22 A (as I
remember). I finally got tired of the supply shutting down due to
overcurrent and went to the system described in my QST article about
emergency power.

GL & 73, Joel
Joel R. Hallas, W1ZR

Regards, Joel