Re: [TenTec] corsair PS with paragon - will overcurrent featurework??

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] corsair PS with paragon - will overcurrent featurework??
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 03:01:08 +0000
If you're referring to the 961 power supply as a Corsair II supply, you're OK.
I use it on the Corsair II, Paragon and Omni VI+. It's rated at 20 Amps, has an
over-current sensor set for 22 amps and has over-voltage protection set to 16
volts. Additionally, I believe that the Paragon II does have some internal
protection for high SWR's.
If you don't have them, it is always a good idea to call TenTec and order
manuals for each piece of gear that you have. Read them to know what it can do.
Then play with the settings. Of all the brands that I have owned, only Heathkit
has ever produced as good a manual as TenTec. They're the best.

73
Dave
WA3MKB

From: OTAKEBI@aol.com