[TenTec] bringing up an old amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] bringing up an old amp
From: "John K Gotwals" <john@gotwals.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:00:38 -0400
I purchased a new Drake L-4B in 1975 and put it into storage in 1990. In
2005 I got back on the HF bands and wanted to use the L-4B.  Don't take the
chance on old electrolytics.  I rebuilt the HV capacitor and diode strings
by following the instructions given in this link
http://www.wb4hfn.com/DRAKE/DrakeArticles/TechTips/ElectrolyticRelacements.htm

John, N9JG