Re: [TenTec] W2IHY Products and the Orion 2

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] W2IHY Products and the Orion 2
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 20:37:43 +0000
When I want a headset, the only choice for me is a Heil Pro Set Plus. Either
element works well with my Omni VI+, Paragon or Corsair II. However, when I use
a desk mike (non-contesting), the 705 or other stock TenTec mike is superior to
anything else that I have tried. It is not my personal choice to tailor my
sound. If I don't sound natural, nobody will know as they have not met me. But,
that's just my choice. If you want to play with the sound, have at it.
Dave
WA3MKB

From: "Doug Turnbull" <turnbull@net1.ie>