[TenTec] Comments? Quotes? Problems? Omni VII

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Comments? Quotes? Problems? Omni VII
From: wilbert a musselman <wamuss@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:14:53 -0500
I've had the Omni VII for over 8 months and still get good reports on how
I sound.  I would highly recommend this radio for all SSB operations on
all  bands.
I had two what I would call minor problems.  The screen went blank ,
which they replaced and I lost the program which they reprogrammed and
have not had anything to go wrong in the past 6 months.
I use the Tokoyo Hi Power Amplifier because its no tune, and the LDG
automatic antenna tuner.   My antenna is a off center fed dipole by
Buckmaster.  45 feet on one side and 90 feet on the other with a 6 to 1
balum at feed point.

Wilbert Musselman
106  quail drive
Goldsboro, NC. 27534-2346