Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Configuration Question

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Configuration Question
From: <waltk8cv4612amos@att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:50:08 -0500
Gee whiz, ah no nuttin about them first 7 things. What they used fer ?

I do set the last one though. It ususlly is between 3 and 7 , it don't seem
to work very well though.

I find I have to push the AF control to get to the RF adjustment and set it
around 95 to 98 to get rid of the HISSY snake in the box.

Other than that it seems to work pretty durn well ................. ON CW!

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.