[TenTec] Attn CW Ops ... Bug and Corsair II for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Attn CW Ops ... Bug and Corsair II for sale
From: "J. Crit Harley, MD, C.Ht." <jcharley@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:36:13 -0500
I am attempting to get enough coins together to get me the Omni VII.

*FS: Deluxe Bug by Frattini <http://www.eham.net/classifieds/detail/245873>* Here is your chance to make beautiful music with an Italian classic. This is the Semi Automatic Professional Deluxe Bug with magnetic return by Alberto Frattini (http://www.i1qod.it). This is one sweet handling bug. The current price (shipped from Italy) is $585 and takes 40-50 days to be built by hand and shipped. This was a present and I am selling only because I need to free up some cash to get an Omni VII. Less than 6 month old. In excellent shape. Kept covered when not in use and used at speeds of less than 20 wpm (but will do 15 to 50 easy). The Holidays are coming ... save some money and time ... shipped for $520 to lower 48 states. High resolution picture of the actual bug available upon request. If you are looking for a smooth bug, you won't be disappointed.

Also have a Corsair II for sale. With the optional 500 and 250 Hz filters in place. Looks great. Needs PTO rebuild. No PS and no mic. You know all about the Corsair II so no sales pitch needed. Will sell the Corsair to a non-CW operator. Shipped to lower 48 for $525. Picture available upon request.

Open to offers but no trades, unless it is an Omni VII.

Tnx for looking. 73/Crit/K4BXN

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:35 PM