Re: [TenTec] OT: RFI from Plasma TV?

To: <k.nesbitt@shaw.ca>,"'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: RFI from Plasma TV?
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:01:16 -0600
Is your Sony a plasma or an LED?

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces@contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Kirb Nesbitt
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:37 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

Rick,
you may have got mine! I had purchased a similar model from Panasonic
and tried everything to reduce the hf noise it produced. With the help
of my neighbor we packed it up and hauled it back to Costco for a
refund. Ended up picking up a Sony a few days later thats been 100%
quiet. I had wondered if perhaps I'd just hit upon a particular
model/year that was poorly designed. Apparently not.
Good Luck!

Kirb - VE6IV