[TenTec] O2 SEND BUTTONS MISSING CW CHARACTERS

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O2 SEND BUTTONS MISSING CW CHARACTERS
From: "george" <goofyham@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:18:31 -0500
(sent to dits n bits)
I have had my O2 for over a year now and noticed an ongoing problem with CW
characters in SEND 1, 2, or 3 missing the first cw character when pressed.
I have tried re-entering my CW string with the same results.
It seems at times that the O2 misses the first one or two characters when
the SEND 1, 2, or 3 is pressed at times.
I would believe that the processor isn't fast enough?
This is quite annoying.
Please, a response would be appreciated.
George W2YJ
George W2YJ