Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Omni V Filters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II & Omni V Filters
From: Kevin Purcell <kevinpurcell@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 15:03:06 -0800
Gary:

The TenTec Wiki is the best place for this ... all the info in one
table (including the stock code for when the filter has no other
markings!).

<http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=filters>

You can see the Models 282, 285 and 288 are 6.3MHz filters.

The Model 216 through 221 are the 9MHz

INRAD are also a good source of info (they make filters) for which IF
is which:

<http://www.qth.com/inrad/tentec_menu.htm>

The Cosair II will only accept extra 6.3MHz filters.

The Omni V can use both 9MHz and 6.3MHz filters.

The other Omni V users here can recommend the optimal setup (though I
suspect that would be matching 9MHz and 6.3MHz filters for PBT to
work best and 9MHz would be closer to the mixer so they would be
preferred first).

<http://tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=562>

73 Kevin N7WIM

--