Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec PTO's

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec PTO's
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:32:46 -0600
I truly appreciate all the information that was posted on this topic.
So far, all that I have noticed is that the PTO in the external VFO is a
bit smoother than the one in the transceiver, but there is no hint of
warbling.  I will order 2 of the rebuilding kits and install them as
needed.  I am very happy with the performance of the rig.  I have the
Omni V over on the transverters now, and switch back and forth between
the Corsair II and the Argonaut II on HF.  Each radio has a different
personality and I plan to keep and use all 3.

73,

Steve WA9JML