Re: [TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company
From: "Jim" <jdunbar28@mchsi.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 19:39:37 -0600
Phil,

Tom may do nice work for the Amateur Market, however, does he have the
capability for super high voltage special transformers for the Department of
Defense and the National Labs?

This potential Peter Dahl situation is far more a National Security issue
than just a few transformers for Alpha or other Amateur Amplifer vendors..

Do your realize who the primary customer base for Peter Dahl is?

It goes way beyond the Amateur Market, such as for DOD high power Laser
weapons and an entire variety of special applications.

Again, this is about National Security and not about a shifting amateur
radio amplifier market.

There needs to be an Out of the Box solution for someone to pick up the
slack (Buy Peter Dahl Out, whatever) in order to not allow a single
proprietor company (ie: Peter Dahl) to go out of business and to dictate or
have a negative effect on our future National Defense posture, and then have
to be reliant on the Chinese to solve the problem.

K4PV