Re: [TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Peter W. Dahl Company
From: "Phil Chambley Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 17:24:44 -0500
OK...My point was simply that I can't imagine a supplier planning a stoppage
without first notifying it's major customer(s).

In industry, that usually would only happen in a sudden, unplanned situation
e.g., fire, wildcat strike, etc.

Actually, I did not realize Dahl did so much business with the government.
It was because of this ignorance that my earlier comment was given with only
the amateur market in mind.

Please excuse me.

Phil Chambley, Sr.
k4dpk