Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII QSK users with good ears....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII QSK users with good ears....
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 18:54:47 -0600
Remember too there was the PTT relay which had N.O. contacts for keying an
amp or other device.  This relay could be turned on or off via the menu as
the CCO control as I recall.  This relay was the source of most of the
clacking. The other relay, an enclosed reed relay shorted the RX line to
ground during transmit.  It had a bit of a "ping" when it released.

73
Bob, K4TAX