Re: [TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI6 PLUS Alignment procedure needed
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:51:23 -0600
Complete alignment of the Omni VI Plus can be done by following the Tentec
provided manual.  Each board has it's alignment procedure if and as
required.  For a fully operational radio, it takes about 3 hrs for a
complete job, start to finish, all bands, all modes.

Of course one must have the necessary test equipment to do the job.  Failing
that, one can diddle 'til their hearts content and likely won't have a
properly aligned radio after 3 days.

73
Bob, K4TAX