Re: [TenTec] fix OMNI V

To: "Paolo Emanuelli" <ik1qhb@libero.it>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] fix OMNI V
From: "Tony Berg" <tony.w1ot@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 14:50:50 -0500
Hi Paolo,

I have had 2 Omni Vs, but I have not had your problem. I think there may be a
part or solder joint in the crystal Y3 circuitry on the Xtal Osc-LO Mixer board
that is bad sometimes. Or maybe sometimes there is no 40-meter control signal
at this board's connector 82. Maybe to find out what is bad, you can push a
little bit on each of these parts and on both ends of cable 82 to see if you
can make the problem come and go.

73, Tony
W1OT