Re: [TenTec] Heil headphones

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Heil headphones
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:06:50 -0600
I remember reading, a long time ago, that the Heils used to be 200 ohms but
they were later changed to be lower impedance.  Heil could confirm that.

When I use my $300 Bose Quiet Comfort 2 headphones after using my ProSet
Plus, I have to reduce the volume LOTS on any radio.  That's with the Bose
in the Hi output position; in the Lo position I need increase the volume.  I
don't know their respective impedances.

Jim N7US