[TenTec] (no subject)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: "Arthur Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:44:26 -0600
Hey All,

Thanks for the great suggestions.  I'll open it up and check for the signs that
Bob mentioned, and will likely send it to Sevierville (in their cartons) for an
overhaul.  When I get it back, I'll add the zener diodes across the
meters...great suggestion...then take it from there.

Heck, it's probably older than my stepson (no, I haven't done the S/N magic to
figure out a production date, but it's an early one) so that's not a bad idea.

One of you asked about being sure where the arc is, and yes...I can pretty well
see it across the front left strators on the plate cap.  Scares the bejezus out
of my cat (see him on QRZ.COM) who likes to make himself at home up there.

Art