Re: [TenTec] ORION II CW pile up readability

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION II CW pile up readability
From: "Barry N1EU" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 07:15:00 -0500
My pileup listening experience mirrors Dick's on the Orion and MP.
Pileup readability on the v1 Orion is outstanding and sets it apart
from other contest-grade transceivers.

Listen to a couple of Orion pileup recordings for yourself and see how
easy it is to pick out individual signals:  click on "G3WXX" or
"Ten-Tec Net" links at http://n1eu.com/orion/diversity.htm

73,
Barry N1EU