Re: [TenTec] 705 Mic Low Output Help Request

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 705 Mic Low Output Help Request
From: Greg Kuczek <gjk1406@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:14:48 -0800 (PST)
I'm running it thru the jack. I haven't checked the voltage at the jack yet,
thanks.  Do you know what the voltage should be?

  73
  Greg W9VOX

David & Chris Drake <drakes@psci.net> wrote:
  Are you running the 705 by battery or through the Omni V? If through the
Omni V, check the voltage at the jack first. If by battery, check the
battery. Then check the plug before going inside it.
Good luck,
David