Re: [TenTec] Autek WM-1

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Autek WM-1
From: JOHN <ku3g@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:11:18 -0800 (PST)
Hi Bill,
     I hae two of them , they need approx +9-18volts at approx. 15ma. This is
the voltage if your using an adaptor, If you use external power some wm1 have
jacks with an inner connector of plus although some have an inner conector of
minus.  To advoid damage to the unit temporarily connect your external supply
minus lead to the cabinet and the plus laead to the wni power jack to see which
lead is ground, or check with an ohmmeter between chasis and gnd.....
Confused,I am but thats right out of the manusl
  73 John KU3G

KXB <w7kxb@msn.com> wrote:
  Would anybody out there know the pin polarity and required voltage for the
Autek WM1 meter?

Bill Harris