[TenTec] Problem (reboot) with my Orion II when I switch it on

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Problem (reboot) with my Orion II when I switch it on
From: Cedric Baechler <cedric@baechler.cx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:20:50 +0100
Hello,
I have the following problem with my Orion II:

When I start it by using the switch on/off button the Ten-Tec logo
appears, then the normal screen (with frequency, sweep, ..) for a few
seconds then it reboots itself. This can happen 5-6 times until the
normal screen stays and the Orion is ready to use. Sometime during the
boot process and when the normal screen appears I see a single
horizontal white line on the screen!!

Before I contact Ten-Tec, has someone had this problem previously and
can help me?

73, Cedric HB9HFN