Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII & Linksys WRT54GS Wireless Router Problems

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VII & Linksys WRT54GS Wireless Router Problems
From: "Kirk" <kirk.harding@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:18:16 -0600
You should be able set firewall exceptions in both your router and NIC.  Go
to TCP settings on the NIC and set exceptions to the program you're using
for access.  By the way. I use Ultra VNC to access my computer and then to
my OII.  Works great.  For sound I use IP-Sound.  Again, this works great.
Check out http://groups.google.com/group/fdmdv?hl=en&lnk=srg  All the files
you need for remote operation are in this group.

Kirk, K6KAR
Niceville, FL