[TenTec] Ten Tec Omni-D Series B SWR Problem

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Omni-D Series B SWR Problem
From: Mike <ka2v@roadrunner.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:58:02 -0400
Hi Guys
I Have a Omni-D Series B Transceiver,When I use the radio on 40 and 75
meters SSB.I tune antenna to Flat match,And when I talk the Swr Jumps up
to 1.3 and 1.5 reflected,On dead key carrier I can get get my antenna to
go flat match.It only does this when I talk.I've already changed all the
1N-4048 diodes on the swr board and fixed a low receive problem, and I'm
running the drive at 2 to 2 1/2.Any Ideas on how to tame this problem???

Tnx Mike