[TenTec] Omni 546C CW filter

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 546C CW filter
From: Marinus Loewensteijn <mjloewensteijn@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:56:37 +0000
Many thanks to all who responded to my enquiry. Inrad seems to have dropped
their prices since the #753 (which I think is the 400 Hz filter) is $ 115.-
versus the $ 109.- of TenTec.

Will shoot an enquiry off to Inrad to make sure this is the correct one and go
from there. A lot will depend on how much the handling and shipping charges
will be.

Perhaps someone on the list has either a good Inrad 753 (400 Hz) or TenTec 217
/ 2017 (500 hz) filter they might want to part with?

73, Marinus ZL2ML.