Re: [TenTec] TRX-Manager & Orion II

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TRX-Manager & Orion II
From: "Edward A. Feustel" <efeustel@hughes.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 05:40:13 -0400

Fred,
The last time I checked, TRX-Manager did not work with any generation of
Orions.

Consider XMLOG. It works well on the Orion (565) and Ham Radio Deluxe.
A great deal depends on what you use it for. Is this for contest logging
or for casual use?
I personally like XMLOG for casual logging. It is free, but if you like
it, please contribute
to its continued development. (see www.xmlog.com)
HRD is very good for controlling, but the logging function is a bit
limited  -- of course you can
export the log to another program.
Ed, N5EI