Re: [TenTec] Antenna Tuners...questions

To: Arthur Trampler <atrampler@att.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Antenna Tuners...questions
From: george fritkin <georgefritkin@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 12:11:38 -0700 (PDT)
Arthur,

I have an old LDG tuner that I built in kit form.  It
has to be 12 years old and it still works great.  The
LDG 1000 I use for lower power linears....600 to 1000
watts and it works fine.  I like MFJ products.  I have
9 Ameritron linears and I respect the value they
represent.

What I trying to say is that all three represent a
good value for what they do.  Palstar equipment has
been pricey, I got mine at a bargin price.  You are
correct, at full price I would have to think twice

George, W6GF