[TenTec] FS: For Sale, For Sale... FB Transceiver...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: For Sale, For Sale... FB Transceiver...
From: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 12:33:38 -0700 (PDT)
As a proud owner of six pristine Ten Tec transceivers,
it pains me  to let loose of even one of them. ;-(

So I won't. ;-)

I WILL offer for sale however, a factory sealed
Elecraft K3 serial number #771.

It is about a week old, never touched, a K3/100 watt
kit.

I can say that is has meny of the finer qualities of
my OMNI 6, Corsair, and OMNI C radios.

I'll accept the best offer above Elecraft's pricing
today for the kit & tax. Need a US shipping address,
postal money order, and shipping to your door.

I have all the pictures in the world, but it's sealed
up in the box, never opened, and warranty IS
transferrable.

I bought too many of these and I have an extra one or
two but keeping mine!!! Can answer Q's.

You can have it without waiting.

Email wb8yqj at Yahoo.com only - please!

73,
Don