Re: [TenTec] Multifunction Controls on my 6&2

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Multifunction Controls on my 6&2
From: "Bill Ames" <billa@aob.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:05:25 -0400
I tried this. Being a very organized type I applied my software test design
skills to the task. Evaluating each aspect of the 6&2 control functionality,
how it was connected to other control functionality. Did an analysis on the
names used (words do help give meaning.) Somewhere at a point when I could
not identify, could not document a rational basis for what had been done
with the 6&2, I gave up.

Bill
KB1LG